Sunday, August 29, 2010

Waiting, 5x6


There is something enigmatic about this drawing.  Her look involves me in the scene and I bounce back and forth between her and that telephone wondering why she doesn't answer it.  It all seems somewhat unsettling....or is it that cookie jar?  There seems to be three personalities on this stage and I'm wondering why nothing is happening.  You should have to spend a day in my head...it's not pretty.

Instead of doing that check out the new 'Page' I added on painting with gouache.

I also have my new website up and running.  Give it a look here:  Studiolerada.com

1 comment:

  1. She may be The Guardian of the Cookie Jar. Sort of like the sirens, she lures you to the cookies when there is a ringing sound in your head... from the phone.
    Catherine Martinez

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.