Friday, December 31, 2010

Rainy in Rockport, 11x14


Can you believe another year has come and gone?  (and I still don't have my studio clean)   Tomorrow is the day of the annual sorting where paintings of this last year are summarily tossed into the bin of no return or given one more chance.

This painting off the Maine coast will survive as good source material and good memories.

I hope your year has been rewarding and that you are looking forward to the next in good health and high spirits.  There is so much to be appreciative of despite our troubled Earth.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year bring with them so much possibility and hope that in the future things can be  different for our world and everyone in it.

Who knows, maybe this year I'll get the studio clean....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.